De Lagerweijtjes

De Lagerweijtjes

zondag 11 januari 2015

Kevin’s speech over Sick Kids

Kevin moet elk jaar een speech houden. Dit jaar gaat het over het Sick Kids ziekenhuis, waar hij en zijn zus zijn getest op glutenallergie. Een test die voor Kevin zelf, integendeel tot zijn zusje, negatief was. Hier volgen zijn notities voor z’n betoog;

 I chose the charity SickKids because I got my gluten allergy test done there
and they were very kind and gave me good news afterwards.

This charity asks other people for money so they can help kids around the world
that are sick or hurt.

Through my research I learned:

1. established in 1972

2. more than 8,000 staff

3. more than 100,000 patents each year

4. 1,000’s of companies are donating

5. more than 70,000 monthly donors

This charity changes the world by helping sick kids get better!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten